Saturday, December 5, 2009

O's First Bath... 9.27.09

In my prenatal class, the instructor told us that we only needed to give the baby a bath once a week. I was a little taken back by that but once we got home from the hospital, bath time was the last thing on my mind. But finally we decided she should probably have a bath but I was a little nervous to do it by myself for the first time. So my mom offered to help. So now Olivea has to live with the fact that her first bath was from Grandma because mom was too chicken. Don’t worry… we are starting a savings account for Olivea’s therapy when she turns 17 and we are taking donations. Haha…..






1 comment:

Cami said...

She is so cute! I love all her dark hair, that's so much fun. And don't worry, I make my hubby bathe the kids for a long time when the babies are still so tiny because they are so slippery and it scares me!

I made my blog private, if you want, you can send my your email through Facebook so I can send you an invite! :)