Thursday, December 8, 2011

Over a year since the last post.... Are you kidding me!?!

Alright folks, or just wasted space of the inter-web, I am going to attempt to update this blog because we are alive and we do more then just sit and watch Diego on Nickelodeon. Actually now that I think about it, that is usually what we do EVERYDAY.

So here goes the update from the beginning. More then a year of updates. I will understand if you now delete me from your blog roll. If you haven't deleted us, I thank you, and advise you to stay patient and any and all encouragement is appreciated.

Thanks folks!

Abby Combs

3 comments:

David and Liz Barham said...

I miss your blogs! And it's not enough to hear what's going on in your life from you in person...I need to read it too. LOVE YOU!

RCurtis said...

I'm looking forward to reading the updates. Don't worry - we all get behind - I'm way behind too.

Brianna said...

Yeah!!! New posts! I miss seeing my litte niece and nephew! Love you!