Wednesday, May 23, 2012

August 2011 More Update... Ashley's Wedding

So I flew down to Vegas (with the two kids) for my good friend, Ashley's Wedding. I was so excited and honored to be a part of her wedding and so happy for the two of them. The night before the wedding, we had Ashley’s bachelorette party. We went to dinner at a habachi house and then, because we had a connection, went dancing at a club. It was so fun to dance and be with the girls but a little awkward since I'm married and a mormon. :) We also opened presents and had dessert at her friend’s house. It was a fun night.








The day of the wedding was beautiful and HOTT but Ashley and Austin are so happy together and I wish them the best of luck!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures are lovely, both from your night out with the bride as well as the wedding day. I’m sure it was an enjoyable event for all of you. I will also be attending my best friend’s wedding ceremony tomorrow at one of the beautiful wedding venues. Just getting my dress ready as I want to look my best at the event.