Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyrina

My Sister in Law's Birthday is October 2nd and we celebrated by doing a few girl things and of course dinner! 

We went to dinner as a family over Conference Weekend and luckily Michael, Amy, Trissa, Ashley(Amy's friend) and Mike (Michael's friend) were in town visiting for conference so they joined us. Kyrina decided she wanted to go to Tepanyaki and I was soooo excited. So we all met up there for dinner and chowed down. They we went back to their apartment and opened gifts. After gifts Kyrina and I went to grab Coldstone for us and our hubbies. Yummy! The following day, Saturday, Kyrina and I got a manicure, grabbed lunch and went to a movie. We had lots of fun with no babies and no boys!!! Thanks boys for watching the kids.

Kyrina has become one of my best friends. I am so happy she is a part of this family and that they live here in Utah now. She and I were able to spend a lot of time together over Thanksgiving, and we really got close and I love that we see eye to eye. Happy Birthday Kyrina. I look forward to spending many more birthdays together! Love you!!!







1 comment:

Brianna said...

Hey, how come I found your blog through someone else? :) I've been constantly looking at your old blogspot account. Hope you don't mind if I keep coming back to check up on my little neice and nephew!?! Hey, nice pics! Saw them on Whipperberry the other day!