Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Zoo...9-13-2010

Because Olivea loves animals right now, we went to the Zoo the day after her birthday. Most of my family couldn't make it... :( Garron, me, Olivea and Owen started the day then Kallie, Brynne and Jackson (the kids she nannies for a bit) joined us later on. Garron ended up leaving around 1pm or so to catch a flight for work so Kallie and I tackled the zoo together. It was pretty fun and Olivea enjoyed seeing some of the animals. I dont think she understands yet that she has to look for the animals in the trees or around a rock instead of them just showing up on the TV screen. I think she will definitely love it next summer.  




Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I love you sooo much!

1 comment:

David and Liz Barham said...

Have I ever told you about how much I love the zoo? I am 22 yrs old and I LOVE going to the zoo. So thanks for the invite. There is always next summer I guess...