Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dinner in the Mountains... July 2009

Every year my family usually goes camping. It’s always a difficult task as we own a summer business that requires most of the family to be at work 5-7 days a week. So we always try and plan to go around my dad’s day off and spend that evening and the next morning/afternoon up the canyon. However, this year we did not find the time for the annual camping trip. We tried several times and got pretty close, but somehow things still got in the way.

So instead of actually going camping this year, my family invited me to have dinner up the canyon. It was so nice to spend a few hours with my family in the beautiful mountains and enjoy a wonderful dinner. Garron was working that week so he missed out but my dad did a great job with dinner!!! (Notice I was still prego… seems like forever ago.)


Dad and Bryce cooking dinner.

Me and Shelby

Momma

Kallie

No comments: