Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Olivea's Blessing 11.15.0

Olivea's Blessing day was wonderful. We had friends and family over before church for lunch and it was great to see everyone. Garron did a beautiful job with the Blessing and the circle was huge. I kept thinking that we would only have a few people there but I was wrong. Those in the circle were:
Garron
Bryan
Craig
Brett
Bryce (held the mic)
Grandpa Combs
Gordon
Jim
Jared
Josh Harker
The entire Bishopric
Justin Pitcher

We are so greatful for great family and wonderful friends. Thank you to all who came to support us. We love you all.
The boys... 3 generations

Mom and Garron helping to set up lunch

Garron's Family with Olivea
Mommy and Baby


Me and My mom getting Olivea dressedAuntie Liz and Uncle David

2 comments:

David and Liz Barham said...

Ah all your pictures are so cute! That was such a great day and I'm so glad David and I were able to be a part of it!

Kallie Curtis said...

I love that I am not in one picture! Gee, thanks! Jk, I put some on my blog! I love you, that was an amazing day!