Friday, November 13, 2009

Mom's Race...8.12.09

My mom is pretty awesome! After going through Chemo and Radiation for Breast Cancer, my mom was ready to get healthy. She has since joined Weight Watchers to learn to eat healthy and also started running again. A few years ago my mom actually ran a marathon. She runs now almost everyday and usually 3-8 miles a day!! I’m not sure I could even run one mile! But August 8th of this year she entered into her first race since cancer…. a Half Marathon. Some of the family and her besties came to see her cross the finish line. She ran with some of the girls that worked at the Waterpark this year. Keep in mind they are all 20 years younger than her but that didn’t stop her. She crossed the finish line with all of them. Good Job Mom

Shannon, Michelle's Boyfriend, Michelle, Mom

Kallie, Mom, Me

The Whole Gang
Mom and Dad



1 comment:

Kallie Curtis said...

I love seeing you pregnant...that seems like such a long time ago! You were the cutest prego lady ever! Love you love you love you!!