Saturday, February 4, 2012

April 2011 Update

Garron and I celebrated 3 years of marriage on the 18th. We dont have any pictures to document and honestly, I cant remember what we did. I think dinner at my favorite, Tepanyaki and we celebrated not being pregnant!!  
And this was Livy’s first official Egg Hunt. Not too many pictures to document unfortunately. But we had fun getting her and Owen gifts from the Easter Bunny and then going to the Ward Egg Hunt. She didnt really understand what to do but she had fun.




My family bought a boat recently so they wanted to go somewhere for spring break and use the boat. So we ventured down to Lake Mead in Vegas, where I stayed with Garrons parents and they were so sweet to watch the kids for 2 days while we went boating. Garron was working in Vegas that week so he took Friday off and came out on the boat with us. The drive down and back was great and Owen didn’t make a peep. 
Riding with Papa on the scooter.

Sweet Owen hanging out in the baby tube.

Swimming at my parents hotel. Livy LOVES swimming and was in heaven.


Garron and Parker (Shelby's Boyfriend) tubing together. They are crazy because the water was FREEZING.


We stopped for lunch on our way out of town.

1 comment:

David and Liz Barham said...

April looked fun! Cherry on top April 2012 is only 2 months away!